Server-based faxing engine for robust functionality.
- Automatically works with almost all Class 1, 2, 2.0 or 2.1 fax modems. For non-standard devices, FaxMan's configuration is easily overridden.
- Designed for multi-modem/workstation faxing, FaxMan SDK is a complete infrastructure for demanding custom and commercial software applications.
- Supports "send and forget" fax job creating and queuing.
- Supports fax prioritization and scheduling.
- Provides for full logging of all inbound and outbound faxes. View logs with either the customizable FaxMan SDK Log Viewer control or make use of FaxMan's event-driven architecture using your own log viewers.
- FaxMan's architecture makes it easily accessible from multiple applications simultaneously: No worries about comm port contention.
- Royalty Free distribution of up to 10,000 copies a year.
- FaxMan's fax printer driver adds faxing capability where you need it and how you want it.
- Fully automate the faxing process from any Windows application and operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7. Also includes 64 bit printer drivers for 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7.
- Easily install the fax printer driver as a standalone install or as part of your software's installation process.
- Preconfigure the FaxMan fax printer driver to your choice of paper size, format, resolution and storage directory.
- Designed to work with virtually all Windows development environments and faxing formats.
- FaxMan SDK includes .NET components, ActiveX controls (OCX) and Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files.
- Supports importing and faxing TIFF, DCX, PCX, BMP and ASCII TXT file formats.
- Sample source code included for C++ , C#, ASP.Net, VB6 and Visual Basic.Net.
- Context Senstive online help in Visual Studio environments.
- Compatible with .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.
FaxMan SDK makes adding faxing to the most demanding application easy.
Download Demo »
60 day money back guarantee: Because we're confident our FaxMan and ImageMan Software lines will meet and surpass your developer expectations, we can and do offer a 60 day money-back guarantee on our software.
News from Data Techniques
- ImageMan.Net Summer Release Ships
Oct 5 2012
It's here! Our ImageMan.Net Summer 2012 Release is now available. This release a...(More)
- New ImageMan.Net Twain V 3.10 Release
Mar 13 2012
We've also been hard at work shipping a new release of our ImageMan.Net Twain components. V 3.10 ...(More)
- ImageMan.Net Spring Subscription Release
Feb 22 2012
Development work is well under way for the next release of our ImageMan.Net components. So ...(More)
- ImageMan.Net Version 3.01 Released
Nov 2 2011
ImageMan.Net Standard & Document Editions Version 3.01 is now available. This is a maintenanc...(More)
Subscribe to the news