Add send and receive faxing capabilities to your application in minutes.
- Send a fax by defining the recipient's telephone number, the file to fax and calling Send.
- Receive a fax by just calling the Receive method and waiting for a fax call.
- FaxMan Jr's architecture provides support for troublesome edge cases.
- Automatically works with almost all Class 1, 2, 2.0 and 2.1 fax modems. FaxMan's auto configuration makes it easy to install and use. For non-standard devices, FaxMan's configuration is easily overridden
- Create faxes from any Windows application using the included FaxMan printer driver.
- FaxMan Jr fax printer drivers for Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 as well as 64 bit printer drivers for 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
- Low level control allows you to send or receive faxes using a comm port handle from another control. Using this feature with TAPI you can create fax on demand systems or systems that receive faxes using an existing phone session.
- Supports importing and faxing TIFF, DCX, PCX, BMP and ASCII TXT file formats.
- Both the FaxMan controls and printer drivers are now Terminal Services aware allowing your applications to work automatically under Windows Terminal Services.
- Extensive documentation and support
- Source code for sample applications is included in C , MS Access, Visual Basic and .NET.
- Includes a complete fax viewing application that can be freely redistributed with your application.
- Extensive online help and documentation.
- Managed .Net Fax and Printer controls make developing .Net based fax applications a snap.
- Compatible with .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.
- Royalty free distribution up to 10,000 copies per year
- Backed up by Data Techniques professional support staff and 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
FaxMan Jr - simple but robust faxing support.
Download Demo »
60 day money back guarantee: Because we're confident our FaxMan and ImageMan Software lines will meet and surpass your developer expectations, we can and do offer a 60 day money-back guarantee on our software.